Cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery can dramatically improve breast size and shape, balancing body proportions and giving you shapelier, more feminine contours.
Houston board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bob Basu is known as a leader in both aesthetic breast enhancement and reconstructive breast surgery, helping women throughout the state of Texas embrace the way they look.
Contact us online or call our office today at 713-799-2278 to schedule a consultation at Basu Plastic Surgery, conveniently located in two centers throughout Houston.
- Breast Augmentation: Breast enlargement with implants is one of the most common surgical procedures aimed at helping women improve their body proportions and feel more feminine.
- Breast Augmentation with Lift: A breast lift, or mastopexy, repositions and reshapes the breasts to appear rounder and more youthful. When combined with breast implants, the result is a fuller, perkier profile.
- Breast Reduction: Reduction mammoplasty helps countless women each year love their bodies with lighter, more proportionate breasts, alleviating physical or psychological discomfort.
- Breast Asymmetry Correction: Asymmetrical breasts can be corrected with a customized approach that combines aspects of breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lift surgery to create beautifully natural-looking results.
- Breast Reconstruction: Following a breast cancer diagnosis, many women benefit from breast reconstruction using either their own tissue or breast implants to provide a natural appearance so they can move forward from their illness.
- Breast Implant Revision: When the results of an initial breast augmentation fall short of expectation, breast implant revision surgery can resolve common issues and help create your ideal outcome.
- Mommy Makeover: Following pregnancy and childbirth, many women choose to enhance their breasts as part of a mommy makeover to reclaim their pre-pregnancy bodies.
To learn more about the cosmetic and reconstructive procedures offered at Basu Plastic Surgery, contact us online or call our Houston practice today at 713-799-2278 to schedule your consultation.