Men and women often choose to have a neck lift to restore the tightness and smoothness of the skin in the neck and chin area that have been lost due to the natural aging process or weight loss. A neck lift may also be combined with other procedures to maximize its effect, resulting in smoother, younger-looking skin and better-defined contours of the face.
Dr. Bob Basu is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in neck lift procedures. His experience, combined with his sensitive approach to meeting each person’s needs, makes him one of the top plastic surgeons in the Houston area, helping men and women throughout Texas look and feel confident and refreshed.
Contact us online or call our office today at 713-799-2278 to schedule a consultation at Basu Plastic Surgery, conveniently located in two centers throughout Houston.
Why Consider a Neck Lift?
As the body ages, its decreased collagen production can result in some unwanted aesthetic effects, including:
- Neck bands
- Excess fat and skin in the chin and neck
If you are unhappy with excess or sagging skin in the neck and chin areas, you may be a good candidate for a neck lift. This procedure can help to restore the natural smoothness and even texture of the neck and chin, giving men and women a younger, more energized appearance.
How Much Does a Neck Lift Cost?
The cost of a neck lift in Houston varies depending on the surgeon and practice. Your total costs will include facility fees, the cost of anesthesia and your pre-op and post-op appointments. At Basu Plastic Surgery, we offer frequent special promotions for eyelid lifts, as well as a variety of plastic surgery financing options to make your procedure as affordable as possible.
Your Neck Lift Options
Dr. Bob Basu will discuss your concerns and goals with you and explain the details of neck lift cosmetic surgery. It’s not uncommon to combine a neck lift with other procedures such as a face lift or double chin treatment to maximize your results.
- Face lift: Many people choose to combine their neck lift with a face lift because the two procedures are often easily performed at the same time and can create more comprehensive results. If wrinkles and sagging skin in the cheek and chin areas are a concern for you, a face lift can often complement the results of your neck lift.
- Double chin treatment: Often, men and women seek a neck lift to reduce excess fat in the area between the chin and neck, known as the submental area. When this is the case, combining a neck lift with a double chin treatment can help to smooth the skin and create a more defined jawline.
Your Neck Lift Procedure
Depending on whether or not you choose to combine your neck lift with another treatment option, the details of your procedure can vary. Dr. Basu will work closely with you to design a surgical plan that will best incorporate your goals for your final results. Your neck lift will be performed under general anesthesia and will include discreet incisions near the ears, making scars virtually unnoticeable.
Your Recovery & Results
After your neck lift, you may experience some swelling and bruising, but these symptoms typically diminish within a few days following surgery. Most men and women begin to notice their results gradually over the next 6 months, with their final results appearing natural, relaxed and smooth.
More Neck Lift Resources
- View our before and after photo gallery to see real neck lift results.
- Read our patient reviews on RealSelf.com
Schedule Your Consultation
To take the first step toward achieving a younger, refreshed look through a neck lift procedure, contact us online or call our Houston office today at 713-799-2278.