9899 Towne Lake Parkway, Suite 100
Cypress, Texas 77433
1700 Post Oak BLVD, Suite 1-280
Houston, Texas 77056
When diet and exercise alone can’t help you achieve your ideal look, body contouring at Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery in Houston can enhance the body’s proportions for better self-confidence and improved quality of life.
As one of the top body contouring surgeons in Texas, Dr. Bob Basu is the go-to choice for many men and women across the state and country. A board-certified plastic surgeon, he is highly skilled at delivering natural-looking results.
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck can improve the appearance of the midsection by removing excess skin and tightening the abdominal muscles.
- Mommy Makeover: Women can still enjoy a sleek, youthful figure after motherhood with a customized set of procedures to help reclaim their pre-pregnancy bodies.
- Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss: Losing significant amounts of weight can leave you with excess hanging skin. A post weight loss body lift addresses loose skin and lingering fatty tissue to put the final touches on your weight loss success.
- Arm Lift: If you wear sleeves to hide your “bat wings”–upper arms with excess skin or fat—arm lift surgery (brachioplasty) can give you the confidence to go sleeveless again.
- CoolSculpting®: This non-surgical liposuction alternative freezes away fat cells for a sleeker body shape without downtime.
- Liposuction: When stubborn bulges of fat don’t respond to dieting or exercise, liposuction can remove fat cells for a slimmer look.
- BodyTite™ PRO: Advanced radiofrequency technology dramatically slims, firms, and contours without many of the drawbacks of traditional surgery.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: The Brazilian butt lift can create rounder, more youthful buttocks by enhancing your natural assets and refining the hips and thighs.
- Fat Grafting: Fat transfer is a natural way to enhance your proportions using your own fat cells, slimming down problem spots at the same time.
- Revision Cosmetic Surgery: In the case of a previous procedure that didn’t deliver your desired results, revision surgery gives you a second chance at reaching your cosmetic goals.