9899 Towne Lake Parkway, Suite 100
Cypress, Texas 77433
1700 Post Oak BLVD, Suite 1-280
Houston, Texas 77056
Cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery can dramatically improve breast size and shape, balancing body proportions and giving you shapelier, more feminine contours. Dr. Bob Basu is known for providing some of the best results in both aesthetic breast enhancement and reconstructive breast surgery as a plastic surgeon in the Houston area, helping women throughout the state of Texas embrace the way they look.
- Breast Augmentation: Breast enlargement with implants is one of the most common surgical procedures aimed at helping women improve their body proportions and feel more feminine.
- Breast Augmentation with Lift: A breast lift, or mastopexy, repositions and reshapes the breasts to appear rounder and more youthful. When combined with breast implants, the result is a fuller, perkier profile.
- Mommy Makeover: Following pregnancy and childbirth, many women choose to enhance their breasts as part of a mommy makeover to reclaim their pre-pregnancy bodies.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift on its own elevates and reshapes sagging breasts for a more youthful look.
- Breast Lift Using the Internal Bra Technique: This technique creates better breast support internally for lasting breast lift results.
- Breast Implant Revision: When the results of an initial breast augmentation fall short of expectation, breast implant revision surgery can resolve common issues and help create your ideal outcome.
- Breast Asymmetry Correction: Asymmetrical breasts can be corrected with a customized approach that combines aspects of breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lift surgery to create beautifully natural-looking results.
- Breast Reduction: Reduction mammoplasty helps countless women each year love their bodies with lighter, more proportionate breasts, alleviating physical or psychological discomfort.
- Breast Reconstruction: Following a breast cancer diagnosis, many women benefit from breast reconstruction using either their own tissue or breast implants to provide a natural appearance so they can move forward from their illness.
To learn more about the cosmetic and reconstructive procedures offered at Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery, contact us online or call our Houston practice today at (713) 799-2278 to schedule your consultation.