9899 Towne Lake Parkway, Suite 100
Cypress, Texas 77433
1700 Post Oak BLVD, Suite 1-280
Houston, Texas 77056
Plastic surgery procedures for the face and neck area are designed to address a variety of facial aging and contouring concerns. Facial plastic surgery and non-surgical treatments in Houston and Cypress at Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery can both rejuvenate and refresh your appearance to give you the self-confidence needed to look and feel your best.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bob Basu is known as a leader in both surgical and non-surgical facial procedures to enhance and resurface the face, helping men and women throughout the state of Texas look as young and energized as they feel.
- Facelift: A facelift can help to reverse the effects of the natural aging process by addressing fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin, for a younger, more refreshed look.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift can remove excess skin and fat in the neck and chin area, removing common signs of aging like jowls and neck bands to help restore smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Eyelid Surgery: Reducing loose or puffy skin around the eyes through eyelid surgery can take years off of the face to help men and women look more alert and energized. It can also be appropriate for those who may have vision problems due to excess skin around the eyes.
- Double Fold Eyelid Surgery: Millions of people seek double fold eyelid surgery every year to create a more open, alert appearance while still maintaining the natural facial structure of their ethnic or racial heritage.
- Chin Augmentation: Chin augmentation surgery using a solid silicone implant can be an effective treatment option for men who are bothered by having a weak or receding chin. A more defined chin can bring harmony to the face, improve the profile and help men feel more confident about their appearance. Chin augmentation is a fairly quick procedure with only about a week of downtime and long-lasting, maintenance-free results.
- Fat Injections: As we age, the natural collagen production in our skin begins to decrease, which can result in a loss of volume in the face. Fat injections can help to restore the fullness and smoothness of the face that are characteristic of younger-looking skin.
- Double Chin Treatment: Excess fat in the chin and neck area can be extremely difficult to get rid of through diet and exercise alone, and can even be hereditary. Non-surgical double chin treatments can help to eliminate this exercise-resistant fat, resulting in a smoother, leaner look.
- FaceTite: Advanced radiofrequency technology dramatically slims, firms, and contours in a minimally invasive procedure.
To learn more about the cosmetic and reconstructive procedures offered at Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery, contact us online or call our Houston practice today at (713) 799-2278 to schedule your consultation.