COVID-19 Policies for Office Reopening Effective May 1, 2020
The health, safety, and well-being of our patients and staff are our primary concerns as we begin to bring our aesthetics practice back online consistently with Governor Abbott’s recent orders regarding Texas’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, every effort is being made to ensure that Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery is operating safely and in strict accordance with public health guidelines. Our free-standing, state of the art 10,000 sq.ft. aesthetics center is home to the Beleza Surgery Center, a state-licensed Ambulatory Surgery Center that maintains the high standards set by the Texas Department of State Health. Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your comfort and safety.
In addition to previous COVID-19 protocols, we have implemented the following extra measures:
Concierge Check-in only:
- Prior to arrival, all patients/visitors must call the office 713-799-2278 to check-in for your confirmed appointment.
- One of our team members will meet you at your car and perform a COVID-19 screening.
- You will then be escorted to your private consultation/treatment room.
- No patients/visitors will be allowed in the waiting area to reduce the number of people in our facility at any given time.
The following will be required of all patients/visitors:
- You must have an appointment to enter our facility.
- You must wear a mask or other face covering (as outlined in the CDC and Harris County guidelines) at all times except when instructed by one of our aesthetics personnel that it is safe to remove.
- You must sanitize your hands at our dedicated hand sanitizing station at the main entrance. One family member/friend will be allowed per patient, but must comply with aforementioned policies. No minors will be permitted.
- We will be spacing our appointments to limit visitors to 25% of our maximum capacity.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks as well to comply with CDC and Harris County best practices to keep you and them safe.
- All surgical patients will be tested for COVID-19 approximately 1 week before their surgical procedure at Beleza Surgery Center. This is consistent with best practices as delineated by CMSopens PDF file and ASPS.
We continually monitor important updates from the CDC, Texas Department of State Health, and Harris County Public Health regarding COVID-19 and adjust our practices to conform with their directives. As a result, please understand that we may make adjustments to our policies and procedures on short notice. We will make every effort to keep our patients informed to these requirements as it relates to their care at Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery or when visit our facility.
My team and I are excited to welcome you back to our wonderful aesthetics facility with these new policies to ensure everyone’s safety. To schedule your appointment or for any questions, call us at 713- 799-2278 or email us at email@example.com new email.