9899 Towne Lake Parkway, Suite 100
Cypress, Texas 77433
1700 Post Oak BLVD, Suite 1-280
Houston, Texas 77056
Injectables For Men
Many men opt for non-surgical injectable treatments to address wrinkles and other signs of facial aging that can detract from their appearance. Injectable treatments come in two basic forms: neurotoxins (BOTOX®), dermal fillers and double chin treatment. Each of these treatments are popular among men in Houston and throughout the country.
Dr. Bob Basu is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in injectable treatments for men. He is dedicated to providing consistent, quality results in a safe and comfortable environment. His years of experience and formal training, as well as his keen attention to detail make Dr. Basu one of the top plastic surgeons in the Houston area.
Before & After PhotosView Photo Gallery Request A Consultation Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Why Consider Injectable Treatments?
Injectable treatments can be appropriate non-surgical solutions to some of the unique cosmetic concerns that many men have. Through the skilled application of injectables, men can achieve a younger, revitalized appearance, addressing concerns such as:
- Lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin in the face, chin and neck regions
- Excess fat in the submental area (double chin)
Our certified aesthetician will custom-tailor your injectable treatments to improve the overall appearance of the skin and facial contours, resulting in a more well-defined and confident look.
How Much Do Injectables Cost?
The cost of injectable treatments can vary, depending on which type will best fit your needs. At Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery, we offer frequent special promotions for injectable treatments, as well as a variety of plastic surgery financing options to make your procedure as affordable as possible.
Bob Basu, MD, MBA, MPH, FACS
- Princeton-Educated, Nationally Recognized, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Over 16,000 Cosmetic Procedures Performed
- Top Doc in “Best Plastic Surgeon” category for over a decade
Your Injectable Treatment Options
We offer a variety of injectable treatments to restore stronger, more masculine facial contours and enhance your image:
- BOTOX®: BOTOX® injections relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles in the forehead, between the eyebrows and in the corners of the eyes, for a smoother, more refreshed and alert appearance. BOTOX® may also work as a preventative tool to combat the effects of aging on the skin before they occur.
- JUVÉDERM®: JUVÉDERM® is an injectable dermal filler made up of hyaluronic acid, which is naturally present in the skin and aids in tissue repair. JUVÉDERM® works to fill in lines and wrinkles, and can also be used to restore facial volume may have been after weight loss or as a result of the aging process, for a more virile and energized appearance.
- Kybella™: Kybella™ is an injectable treatment used to remove excess fat in the submental area, commonly referred to as a double chin. Kybella™ works by mimicking the natural deoxycholic acid in our bodies that helps to metabolize fat cells. When injected, Kybella™ treatments destroy the fat cells in the targeted area, leaving men with a leaner, more masculine jawline.
Our certified injector has both skill and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy necessary to achieve excellent, safe results that reflect the natural contours of a man’s face. During your consultation, we will work with you to help you determine which injectable treatment might be right for you.
Your Injectable Procedure
Generally, injectables like BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM® and Kybella™ take less than 20 minutes to administer, though multiple treatment sessions may be necessary to achieve optimum results.
Your Recovery & Results
With each type of injection, some swelling, redness or bruising may occur, but these symptoms should diminish on their own within the next few days. Once any swelling or redness fades, the results of BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® injections may appear immediately. Depending on the type of injectable you receive, your results can last from between 3 to 6 months before fading. Because these procedures can easily fit into the workday, many men find that scheduling regular appointments is a convenient way to maintain their results.
Kybella™ is typically also a quick procedure, although it may be recommended that you plan to take a few days off to comfortably recover. While most men begin to see a noticeable difference following just 1 treatment, many people receive 2 to 3 treatments for an optimal outcome. After completing Kybella™ injections, the chin should appear smoother and leaner, emphasizing the natural masculine contours of the face.
More Injectable Resources
- View our before and after photo gallery to see real examples of the results you can expect to achieve from Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery.