9899 Towne Lake Parkway, Suite 100
Cypress, Texas 77433
1700 Post Oak BLVD, Suite 1-280
Houston, Texas 77056
Nonsurgical Treatments for Men
For a variety of reasons, many men seek nonsurgical treatments in the Houston area to improve the overall contours of their body shape, reduce the first signs of aging in the face or to simply achieve a revitalized and reenergized look. There are a number of nonsurgical treatment options available to address the common concerns that many men experience.
Dr. Bob Basu is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in a variety of nonsurgical treatments. He is dedicated to optimizing safety and comfort, as well as providing consistent, quality results. His years of experience, combined with his formal training and attention to detail, make Dr. Basu one of the top plastic surgeons in the area.
Purchase a Gift CertificateBuy Gift Certificates »
Why Consider Nonsurgical Treatments?
Nonsurgical treatments for men can provide the refreshed, toned and more masculine body shape and appearance that many men often seek, without requiring a surgical procedure or the associated downtime. Nonsurgical treatments can help address and correct these common cosmetic concerns:
- The abdominal area
- The waist and hip areas
- The upper arms
- Lines and wrinkles in the face
- Excess fat in the chin and neck region
Using various nonsurgical techniques, Dr. Basu can help men to reduce stubborn pockets of exercise-resistant fat, as well as improve the appearance of the skin and facial contours, resulting in a more masculine jawline and an overall reenergized look.
How Much Do Nonsurgical Treatments Cost in Houston?
The cost of nonsurgical treatment can vary, depending on which procedure(s) will best fit your unique needs. At Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery, we offer frequent special promotions for nonsurgical treatments.
Bob Basu, MD, MBA, MPH, FACS
- Princeton-Educated, Nationally Recognized, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Over 16,000 Cosmetic Procedures Performed
- Top Doc in “Best Plastic Surgeon” category for over a decade
Your Nonsurgical Treatment Options
Because each man’s unique needs vary, you can choose from a variety of nonsurgical options that best match your needs. At Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery, we offer a range of cosmetic treatments that can rejuvenate both the face and body:
- Injectables for Men: Injectables are uniquely formulated to address a number of male appearance concerns for an overall rejuvenated look. BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® treatments can help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles in the face and KYBELLA® can reduce a double chin.
- CoolSculpting® for Men: CoolSculpting® is a nonsurgical alternative to liposuction that can help bring out a firmer, more toned contour for better muscle definition for a more masculine appearance.
- Skin Care for Men: At Basu Aesthetics + Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of skin care treatments designed specifically for men. Resurfacing treatments and professional skin care products can treat common skin concerns such as lines, wrinkles, age spots and sun damage to help men look and feel revitalized.
During your consultation, we will work closely with you to help you determine which nonsurgical treatment options might best meet your needs and goals.
Your Nonsurgical Treatment Procedure
The details of your nonsurgical procedure will vary depending on which treatment(s) you choose. Injectables, CoolSculpting® and other skin care treatments are minimally invasive procedures that require little to no downtime following your session. Injectables typically take less than 20 minutes to perform, and CoolSculpting® generally takes 1 hour per treated area. Laser procedures and other resurfacing treatments can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on which particular procedure you choose and how large the treatment area is.
Your Recovery & Results
Nonsurgical treatments offer excellent results yet involve very little downtime. Injectables are often referred to as lunchtime procedures because they can be easily done during your lunch break, and you can return to work immediately afterward. Following nonsurgical treatments, some redness, swelling or bruising may occur, but these should diminish on their own within the next few days, revealing your refreshed and confident appearance.